A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

4 August 2014

Challenge #162

Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Ooh La La.  AnneR here, it's my turn to choose the theme and I've opted for scenic cards, which gave me a big problem choosing which image from which CD to use, there are some totally gorgeous ones on the Ooh La La CDs, which were what first drew me to using their designs.  Scenic cards are so versatile for cards for chaps, sympathy cards, everything really!  I've chosen to use Algonquin Autumn, from the Carnival of Colour CD, but you may well see some more scenic cards if you visit my blog, once I started printing them out I just couldn't stop :)
 ____________________________________________________________

Top 3
Challenge #161 - Vintage

#1 - Karasiowa

Congratulations Karasiowa!
Please email Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of
2 digi downloads from the shop

#2 - Anna

#3 - Catherine

Congratulations to all our winners.  
Please don't forget to pick your badge up from the side bar.
____________________________________________________________

Challenge #162
Scenic
chosen by AnneR
___________________________________________________________

DT Inspiration

We are delighted to have Tracey of Mowbray Designs as our Guest Designer this month.

I'm Tracey, I'm married with 2 boys. I love to papercraft, cardmaking, scrapbooking and a bit of jewellery. I'm very lucky to be on some brilliant design teams from all over the world!

Tracey

Remember, if you want a closer look at any of the designs, click on the name above the card and it will take you straight to their personal blog.  Have a look around when you're there, as all our DT Members produce spectacular work, and they'd be thrilled if you leave a little love!



Have fun!


    An InLinkz Link-up
   

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you soooo much Ladies ! I am so happy to be in the top 3 ! You have made my day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Congrats all and wow fab makes by the Dt's x

Unknown said...

Yay! Thank you for choosing my card into your TOP 3, I am so honoured and happy! Congratulations to all the winners and participants, fabulous creations from you all!
Hugs,
Anna xxx