A warm welcome to the Ooh La La Challenge Blog. A new challenge will be posted here every other Monday. We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter. If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge, most importantly HAVE FUN!

12 October 2015

Challenge #191 & DT Call

Hello again everyone and Happy Monday to you all.
____________________________________________________________


Do you like working with CDs?
Would you like to join an easy going, friendly DT?
If the answer is yes, then you could be just the person we are looking for!

We are looking for a new team member, starting January 2016.  You do not need to have previous DT experience, just be enthusiastic and blog regularly.  Our challenges run every two weeks and we take it in turns to choose the challenge theme and winners.  You will be expected to comment on 2 out of every 10 entries which is an important part of the DT commitment.

If you'd like the chance to work with our products and feel you would be an asset to our creative team, add DT to the challenge link below, along with a card showcasing your style. 
____________________________________________________________

Top 3
Challenge #190 - Let's Get Krafty
chosen by Janice

#1 - Doreen (Doreen's Dream)

Beautiful colours and design Doreen.  I love the texture the kraft adds

Congratulations Doreen!
Please email Wendi at wenem@ooh-la-la-creations.com with your choice of
2 digi downloads from the shop

#2 - Kathie (Kathiez Kards)

Lovely warm colours, beautiful colouring and a very pretty design Kathie


Great sentiment and image choice.  A super CAS design Jan

Congratulations to all our winners.  
Please don't forget to pick your badge up from the side bar.
____________________________________________________________

Challenge #191
Pretty in Pink
chosen by Wynn
___________________________________________________________

DT Inspiration
Remember, if you want a closer look at any of the designs, click on the name above the card and it will take you straight to their personal blog.  Have a look around when you're there, as all our DT Members produce spectacular work, and they'd be thrilled if you leave a little love!


October Guest Designer - Alison (Alison's Craft Room)

Hi, I’m Alison, and after I retired from teaching my husband and I moved to France, where we live in the Limousine Region. We have three children and four grandchildren.
I have always enjoyed making clothes for my daughter and myself, but a few years ago an old friend introduced me to card making. I soon became hooked, and now spend a good deal of time doing that. I enjoy looking at other people’s blogs and I hope that, in time, other people will enjoy looking at my blog too.


Allison


Have fun!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

5 comments:

JanR said...

So happy that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much!!

Andrea W said...

Thanks for the Pretty in Pink challenge and lovely inspiration!

Kathie said...

Hi it's Kathie here, thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 3 cards. I'm currently travelling overseas and will be back next week with very limited internet access.
I'll display my top 3 badge next week with pride on my blog.
Hugs
Kathie
Kathie'z Kardz
http://kathiezkardz.blogspot.com/

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for the challenge, enjoyed playing along.

Fikreta said...

great dt cards